24eNews – Exclusive Tech News Site 24/7

Exclusive Tech News Site 24/7

Armenia and Azerbaijan accused of repeatedly violating the ceasefire


Armenia and Azerbaijan accuse each other of violating the new agreement on the ceasefire, which will come into force on Monday, and it was necessary to cease hostilities, the control of Nagorno-Karabakh.

The Ministry of foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan women accused the Armenian forces of Explosion over the town of Terter and surrounding villages, as well as the positions of the Azerbaijani army. This shows once more that Armenia supports not only with words, the principle of the humanitarian ceasefire. In reality, the stand is hidden behind the cease-fire, is trying to regroup (his strength) and is eager to occupy new positions – said the adviser to the President of Azerbaijan Ilhama Aliyev, Hikment Gadżijew.

The Ministry of defense of Armenia, condemned the Azerbaijani attack of Azerbaijan on the Armenian Position in different parts of the Front, said that under the control of their powers “strictly adhere to the agreements”, and “the charges of the enemy, have nothing to do with reality”.

Both sides condemned the “gross violation” of the ceasefire by the website – according to AFP news Agency.

According to the defense Ministry of Azerbaijan, the news Agency Reuters, on Monday, the force of the Treaty, the army fired on niches villages in the regions of Tartar, and Lachin.

The authorities in Nagorno-Karabakh, an Armenian enclave in Azerbaijan, said that it is “disinformation” and said that the forces of Azerbaijan przypuściły rocket launcher attack on the Armenian positions in the North-Eastern side of the so-called line contact.

On Sunday, the U.S. state Department, in a joint statement with the governments of Armenia and Azerbaijan announced that from Monday, from 8 PM local time in Nagorno-Karabakh, a weapons shutdown begins, humanitarian.

The Ministry of foreign Affairs published this message on Friday after a meeting in Washington of the foreign Ministers of the USA, Mike Pompeo with the heads of the foreign ministries of Armenia and Azerebjdżanu.

In Nagorno-Karabakh already twice previously announced a trucecreated under auspisjami Russia. They were not tight, the parties oskarżały each other of violating the agreement.

On Nagorno-Karabakh, the bloody go of more than a quarter of a century of struggle.

The conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh. Coordinated “humanitarian world”