24eNews – Exclusive Tech News Site 24/7

Exclusive Tech News Site 24/7

The Demoman from Vienna acted alone. New definitions ws. Terrorist attack in Austria


ISIS claimed responsibility for the bloody attacks in Vienna, in which four people died and more than ten were injured. Brutal attack committed, born and raised in Austria, the 20-year-old Kujtim Fejzulai, origin północnomacedońskiego. On the basis of the analysis of the 20 thousand. granted the police the Video, it was found that the perpetrator probably acted alone. Dennis Bardyova spokeswoman for the Slovak police turned to preliminary data, according to which terrorists buy, cartridges for weapons, in Slovakia. Interior Minister Robert Mikulec described the speculation as “speculation”.

Grief national in Austria after the terrorist attack. The Demoman was a “Supporter” of ISIS

The son of the gardener, and the saleswoman, who emigrated to Austria from Albania, born and raised in Vienna. On Monday around 20:00, the fire in six different places in the Austrian capital, opened, by the way, not far from the synagogue, on the market and in the Restaurant in the city centre.

Four people died: an elderly man and an elderly woman and a young passer-by and a waitress. Another 15 were injured.

The police shot and killed the 20-year-old Kujtima Fejzulai, had to be the Dummy wearing the belt szahida. The young man in April of 2019, he was sentenced to go to 22 months in prison for membership in the terrorist organisation ISIS, and the attempt of the war to Syria. After 8 months, he was released. The interior Minister of Austria, Karl Nehammer admitted that the man managed to fool the authorities, in prison, for participation in the program, designed to deradykalizacji Jihad; the man made so, what connects.

Before the blow he published several photos on Instagram, including the oath and loyalty dżihadystycznemu kalifatowi. On another photo he put the flag of ISIS.

First of all, the Austrian authorities believed that Kujtima Fejzulai not acted alone and that the perpetrators were not more than four. Yesterday, the first people were arrested in St. Poelten, Linz, and even in neighboring Switzerland. These people had due to shot-to-20-year-old friend. In connection with the attack were detained, however, for a total of 16 people.

After the lunch, Minister of the interior Karl Nehammer said that the existing evidence that the Videos do not show, in poniedziałkowym terrorist attack in Vienna, attended by more than a Terrorist.

In Austria, the three-day mourning is declared.

The analysis of more than 20 thousand of the police-provided Video-recording confirmed the theory that the Terrorist, he on Monday in the centre of Vienna, random people, four of them destroy, acted alone has – said on Wednesday afternoon, the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Austria, Karl Nehammer.

He pointed out that, although the terrorists acted, probably, the that you can stay in connection with the potential threat on the part of his accomplices restrictions for the time being.

Previously there was information about what stroke is checked with a friend in Slovakia to cartridges for karabinku automatic AK-47, you should use to attack. Turned around, but Dennis Bardyova, the spokeswoman for the Slovak police.

Dressed in medieval costume” was attacked with the Katana. 2 people died

Dressed

The Terrorist, who was killed on Monday in the centre of Vienna, or fatally injured four people, not used cartridges, bought in Slovakia Bardyova said.

The Slovak police has information that in the summer of that the usual suspects tried to buy in our territory of ammo. Buy it was not possible to them, but to realize – added Bardyova of the Agency, TASR, adding that this information immediately to the Austrian colleagues. More on this topic, not more talk, not to harm prowadzonemu investigation in Austria the spokeswoman said.

The Minister of internal Affairs of Slovakia Robert Mikulec recalled that the purchase of ammunition for such weapons, such as used in an attack requires in Slovakia, among other things, to introduce permit for the weapons and the legality of the transaction certificate. Therefore, the efforts of the future murderer suffered debacle. The assumption that he was a Partner in the Slovakia, which is characterized as a Mikulec speculation.

This is the case, examine the authorities of Austria, and we are entirely at your disposal – the interior Minister said.

A similar Version of events presented by the Austrian newspaper “today”. In the paper, that the perpetrators of the assassination, he was in the middle of July together with her friend in Slovakia for the acquisition of ammunition karabinka automatic AK-47, the so-called General-sur-Saône. Not succeeded, but due to the lack of necessary documents.

As the mother said, the terrorists was shot by the police, he but then a copy of the AK-47 – says “today”. In the meantime, cytowani by the Slovak media, experts noted that the terrorists in weapons, no AK-47, but is his Yugoslav automatic adjustment carbines Zastava M70.

The Minister of the interior Karl Nehammer confessed at the press conference that even though the Austrian Federal office for the protection of Constitution and counter terrorism (BVT) of similar services Slovak information about the attempt of the Commission for the future of the terrorists the ammunition purchase in Slovakia, the is not treated, the right way.

It is obvious, in the future, the communication worked as it should estimated Nehammer, at the same time the appointment of the independent Committee of inquiry go to States for the investigation of this case.

Dad after the terrorist attack in Vienna: Pretty violence!