If you are looking to buy the best performing phone on the market, then you should check out these 10.
exist ten smartphones on the market Who should be at the top of your candidate list if you want them higher performance possible in your hands.
At least that’s what the latest AnTuTu report shows, which lists the ** ten most powerful Android phones * according to AnTuTu performance tests.
While these tests are not representative of actual device performance, they can be used as such reference when evaluating the work of manufacturers in providing their terminals with the best specifications on the market.
The 10 most powerful phones on the market, according to AnTuTu
According to the company specializing in performance testing, the results were based on the Results collected during the month of October.
During the month, the Average values for each model, add in total more than 1,000 results for each device model.
In addition, they state that the tests were always carried out with the Model with the largest memory and storage capacity available for each of the selected models.
Therefore, AnTuTu chose this ten most powerful terminals for sale during the month of October.
They are as follows:
- ASUS ROG phone 3 : 647,919 points | Buy it here
- OPPO Find X2 Pro: 614,425 points | Buy it here
- Live IQOO Neo 3: 600,408 points | Buy it here
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2: 597,791 points | Buy it here
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra: 597,158 points | Buy it here
- OnePlus 8 Pro: 585,436 points | Buy it here
- OnePlus 8: 584.989 points | Buy it here
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro: 578,900 | Buy it here
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G: 574,130 points | Buy it here
- POCO F2 Pro: 573,340 points | Buy it here
The vast majority of the phones selected by AnTuTu are among the best high-end phones of 2020, although some recently launched terminals are missing and for which there are still not enough performance examples, like the Huawei Mate 40 Pro or the OnePlus 8T.
It is very likely that both models will be included in the list AnTuTu compiled early next month.