Do you want more power at Genshin Impact? So learn how to improve and promote your characters.
In Genshin Impact, leveling up can be a nightmare at times. However, there are certain things you can do in this addicting action RPG to speed up the process. For the same reason we will explain today how to upgrade Genshin Impact characters quickly. Become a true expert!
Since this game was launched, it has been extremely successful in all parts of the world. But in order to become a good player, there are certain things you need to consider. Do you want to get noticed in Genshin Impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
How do you level up the characters?
At Genshin Impact Each character has its own level and this is independent of the Adventure Rank. This is something that you should be very clear about if you are new to the popular action / RPG game. Haven’t you installed it yet? Then check out this guide that explains how to download Genshin Impact for free on Android, iOS, PC and PS4.
Unlike almost all similar games, this is something you should keep in mind In Genshin Impact you don’t get a lot of combat experience. Although you can level up this way, purchasing EXP materials is the best way to speed up the process. Check out the list below and find out how each of them is going to get.
- Wanderer’s Advice: Wanderer’s Advice is earned as a reward for missions, expeditions, domains, and opening boxes. This granted +1,000 exp and costs 200 blackberries everyone.
- Adventurer EXP: Adventurer EXP cost 1,000 blackberries and grants +5,000 experience. It is received as a reward for missions, expeditions, domains, and opening boxes.
- Hero’s ingenuity: The hero’s ingenuity is the best experience item in Genshin Imapct. This granted +20,000 exp and costs 4,000 blackberries. You will receive rewards from random events, missions, expeditions, domains, and high-level opening chests.
When you have any of these items head over to the Characters and menu Click on the “Enhance” button above the “Attributes” submenu. Now you will see a box in which you have the option to output the materials. Eye! When you reach the maximum level allowed, the remaining experience that your character cannot absorb will be lost.
On the other hand, it must also be emphasized that this is possible in Genshin Impact Climb quickly by completing the various challenges and challenges in the game. From the special milestones to the bonuses in Story Mode, there are tons of things you can do to level up. Read on and draw your own conclusions.
In order for a challenge box to appear, you need to complete one of the challenges that are spread around the world. In these you have to depending on the situation, light multiple torches or defeat an enemy.
Treasure chests too They are scattered around the map, bringing mysterious gifts.
At Genshin Impact you have the opportunity Make up to 4 daily orders to gain experience points. Very useful when you want to level up quickly.
Statues of the Seven
Sacrifice the statues of the seven, activate it and get juicy gifts.
With register once a dayreceive prizes to help you climb up.
From the game menu, Go to the Achievements section to see all of the awards available and their respective awards.
When you finish the dungeons, you will also receive rewards for leveling up Your Genshin Impact characters.
The evolution of the plot of Genshin Impact also features Gifts in the form of experience bonuses.
How do the climbs work?
At Genshin Impact, The global levels of characters are divided into different phases. You can get to level 20 at first, but in order to keep improving you will have to make an advancement.
When your character has reached the max, you can nurture them with the right materials. Don’t worry, the game will show you what materials they are and where you can get them. All characters can be promoted up to 6 times to reach level 90. The stages of advancement are divided as follows.
- Phase 0: This is the initial phase you can Upgrade your character to level 20.
- Phase 1: This phase requires an Adventure Rank of 15 and allows you to Upgrade the character to level 40.
- Phase 2: Requires an Adventure Rank of 25 and The maximum level is 50.
- Phase 3: The maximum level is 60 and you need an Adventure Rank of 30.
- Phase 4: Requires an Adventure Rank of 35 and The maximum level is 70.
- Phase 5: The maximum level is set to 80 and you need 40 Adventure Rank.
- Phase 6: The maximum level is 90 and you need 45 Adventure Rank.
On the path of ascension, characters unlock new passive skills. This always happens in the first and third phase. Also, keep this in mind when promoting your character You will get a substantial improvement in your properties that will make you much more powerful.
If you want to be the best, check out this guide with all Genshin Impact characters by tier list and learn how to get them. And if you haven’t downloaded it already, make sure to read this article first for everything you need to know to play Genshin Impact: requirements and compatible phones.