It is no longer up to the experts to connect an Android phone to ADB, as this simple web application allows you to do so directly without installing drivers or other applications.
It’s 2020 (almost 2021) and practically no one is talking about it root on Android phones, maybe because users aren’t that interested anymore, or just because The platform is mature and superuser permissions don’t do that much anymore like i did before when it was time to get Modifications, new functions or better optimization.
Definitely, Must-have tools like ADB-the Android Debug Bridge– – many of us knew that Rooting Our cell phones are still here, with us and They are still very useful and functional when it comes to using our cell phonePerhaps it is time to review the basic commands and the installation of drivers and applications on our PCs.
Or not, because the truth is, you can Use ADB without being an expert and without installing anything on your computersimply with a Web app As powerful as WebADB, which, as your colleagues from xda developers announced, enables you Access basic tools directly and from a browser window Internet from your PC … Let’s see how it works!
Here’s how you can connect your Android to ADB through a web browser without installing anything
Well, forget that Platform tools the Android SDK and the (sometimes) complex driver installation is possible thanks to This development that integrates an ADB server into a websiteThey can be easily run in a window from Google Chrome, Brave, or Microsoft Edge, among others.
How is that? Just download the specified page, webadb.com, Connect your phone to your computer via USB or even WiFiand access your usual tools directly without further complications and with all available basic options Capture the mobile screen or control the device yourselfto send and receive files or install APKs.
It is very easy to use, almost to the point that now it becomes a breeze of the most complicated part of having to enable and disable the developer options on your phone “USB debugging”… But let’s go through the process!
- Activate developer mode on your smartphone. To do this, simply press the ten times ‘Build Number’ available in the software information in the settings.
- Activate the “USB debugging” Access the new developer menu that has been activated, find the option and click the selection.
- Connect the cellphone to the computer via USB, accept the requested debugging, and leave the device on.
- You can also use the menu “ADB over WiFi” in WebADB if you want to connect the mobile phone wirelessly.
- Load the WebADB page and use the button to access the application ‘Begin’.
- Click on “Add Device” and follow the requested options (accepting the password on the phone is essential).
- do click on the button ‘Connect’ and you’ve already enabled WebADB to use the tools.
All The available functions can be found in the menu on the leftSo the point is to activate the ones you need at any time with the ability to open a Bowl interactive or a command window If you’d prefer to call it that, send instructions to the mobile phone. Just in case, here again have the most common ones for what you need.
The ease of use is almost surprising as well It is compatible with virtually all Android devicesWe encourage you to try because the truth is that it is a very powerful tool. If you have problems with xda developers, there is even a dedicated sub-forum in case you have any questions. This is also where you can find the app code on GitHub in case you want to play more.