If your Android phone’s dictionary doesn’t recognize some words, all you need to do is add them to make them even more complete. So you can do it.
Use your own vocabulary when writing on your Android phone This can be tricky because the keyboard doesn’t recognize the very personal words you use with family and friends.
To avoid the automatic keyboard correction bothering you in these situations, this is the easiest Add your own words to the Android dictionary. Therefore, when you use them, the keyboard will not automatically correct them or indicate that they are incorrect.
Adding words to your Android dictionary is a simple process we explain as in the following lines.
How to add new words to your Android dictionary
The standard dictionary of your Android device is very useful as it makes the keyboard easier Suggest words and make corrections to those you have already written.
Obviously this dictionary doesn’t have that certain words that you use in your close circleFor example the expression “Acho” which is characteristic of Extremadura and Murcia.
To solve these little problems, you can Customize the dictionary to suit your own vocabulary Adding the words that are not collected. The process is simple. The following steps must be followed:
- Enter your mobile settings.
- Click the option “Voice and text input”.
- Click on “Virtual keyboard” and then on Gboard the google keyboard.
- Select in the settings menu “Dictionary”.
- In the dictionary, Choose a language installed on the phone you want to add a new word to.
- Click on “Personal Dictionary”.
- Tap the + button in the top right corner.
- In the first text bar Write the word you want to addWhile in the second you have to enter an abbreviated form, a kind of shortcut, to make that term faster.
These are the steps you need to follow to add a word to the Android dictionary. The process is explained from a OnePlus mobile phone, but the steps are similar with terminals from other manufacturers.
It all consists of entering Settings> Language & Text Entry, entering your keyboard settings, and then in the “Dictionary” section. From there, you can add any terms you want and customize your Android dictionary. If you want Remove any added wordsyou can do it from the same section.