What version of WhatsApp do you have? Why haven’t you got the latest news from Instagram yet? Learn how to check the version of an app installed on your Android.
Perhaps you have found yourself in the situation to see how on occasion Some of your applications have not yet received the latest news You should rely on it. Most likely said application not up to date anymore and don’t have the latest version. But how can you be sure? Easy easy Check the installed version.
It’s a lot easier than you think. You don’t need any applications or advanced tools: we’ll explain how you can They know what version of an application you have installed on your Android phone.
Via Google Play
Unless you are using a smartphone without Google services, or the applications you download to your Android are from alternative stores to Google Play, you most likely can Check the version of your apps via the Android App Store.
To do this, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play application on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “My Apps & Games”.
- Find the application whose version you want to check.
- On the app page, look for the About section. the app ”and tap on it.
- Go to the bottom of the screen. There you will see the version number you are using.
From the Settings application on your mobile phone
Another way to check What version of an app are you using? It’s through that Application for mobile settings. The advantage of this method is that you can check the versions of Apps preinstalled on the systemwhich is not possible on Google Play.
In order to know the version of an app You need to carry out this process via the settings of the smartphone or tablet:
- Open the Settings or Configuration application on your mobile phone.
- Go to the Applications section.
- Tap “All Applications” and find the app of the app whose installed version you want to check.
- Tap on “Advanced” and scroll to the bottom of the screen. There you will see the version number that is installed on the device.
Related topics: Android, applications