Change the default Google account on your Android once and for all, the process is simple.
If you are a regular Android user, you should be aware that your Google account is very important within the operating system. The standard account is used to sign in to many applications, especially those from Google. So, if you’ve been looking for a way to change that, we’re going to explain it today How to change the default Google account on Android.
Adding Google Accounts is easy, what can be a hassle is making one account the “default” one. In case you didn’t know, this is the account you signed in with when you first set up your phone. That means changing it You need to sign out of the accounts or delete your Google accounts.
Change your default Google account to Android
Before starting the process, keep in mind that if you have signed in to two Google Accounts, you will need to sign out of the current default account and this will promote the second account to the default location. You can then log back into the first account without any problems. In any case, All you have to do is follow the steps that we are going to explain below.
- The first thing you should do is enter your phone settings.
- Scroll down until you find the Google section.
- This section shows the email you are using in your default Google account. Tap on it and a small menu will open up.
- Press Manage accounts on this device.
- At this point you will be taken to a section of your mobile configuration where The accounts you have linked will be found and must be deleted to change your default Google account to Android.
- Enter the accounts you added one by one and At the bottom, tap the More More button. Then press Remove account and you’re done, the Google accounts that you have on your mobile phone will be deleted.
- When you’ve removed the accounts, tap the back arrow and go back to google settings.
- Select the drop-down arrow icon next to your name, then tap Add another account.
- After you’ve verified your identity, you’ll see a Google sign-in page. Follow the steps on the screen and Enter the credentials of the account you want to add.
It is finished! Importing your account may take a few minutes, but when it’s done, your phone will be set up with a new default Google account. While it is a simple process, it can be tedious and lengthy depending on how many Google Accounts you have linked.
On the other hand, we invite you to check out this other tutorial that explains how to configure multiple Google or Gmail accounts on Android. This gives you better control over the accounts associated with your device.
In addition, you can also check out this other article on how to see and disconnect the apps connected to your Google account on Android. It will be useful to you too!
Related topics: Android, Google
Follow us on Instagram @ andro4allcom
Join our Telegram channel @ andro4all
Follow us on facebook 24enews.com